Screwfix is part of Kingfisher plc, the international home improvement company with over 1,300 stores in 9 countries across Europe, Russia and Turkey, supported by a team of over 77,000 colleagues. It operates under retail brands including B&Q, Castorama, Brico Dépôt, Screwfix and Koçtaş. It offers home improvement products and services to nearly six million consumers and trade professionals who shop in its stores and through its digital channels every week.
It believes everyone should have a home they feel good about, so its purpose is to make home improvement accessible for everyone. www.kingfisher.com
Screwfix is convenient, straightforward and affordably-priced, helping its trade customers get the job done quickly, affordably and right first time. Tradespeople can shop 33,000 products over the phone, online, via their mobile or in-person from their local store.
• From power tools and workwear to cables and pipe fittings, Screwfix offers over 11,000 products available to pick up from over 650 UK stores nationwide.
• Over 33,000 products can be ordered over the phone, online or from a local store, with orders taken up until 8 pm (weekdays) for next day delivery to home or site.
• Screwfix.com attracts over 5.8 million visits per week.
• We have over 8 million active customers a year.
• The Screwfix Click & Collect service, which enables customers to pick-up their goods in as little as one minute after ordering online or over the phone, is used more than 10 million times a year.
• UK-based Screwfix Contact Centre open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• See www.screwfix.com/stores for store opening information.
• Next day delivery is available within store opening hours.
• World-leading customer satisfaction levels.
• Screwfix was awarded Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2018.
• Screwfix was awarded Retail Week’s ‘Best Retailer over £250m’ and ‘Digital Pioneer’ awards in 2018
• Screwfix was awarded in the A-Z of Recognised Retailers in the Retail Top 100 Movers & Shakers Report 2019
• Screwfix was awarded Retail Week’s Mark of Excellence’ for Best Place to Work in 2019
• The Screwfix and Wincanton team came highly commended in the Chep Award for Supply Chain Strategy and Design at the Logistics Manager Supply Chain Excellence Awards 2019.