We aim to cater for the needs of all visitors in our two-bedroom cottage. The following statement is a summary of what we provide but if you have any specific questions please do not hesitate to contact us and we will endeavour to do our best to help to make sure you enjoy your stay with us.
• We are situated on the A143 between Bury St Edmunds and Haverhill.
• There is a poor bus service but the bus stops at the end of our drive.
• The main train station is 10 minutes away by car.
• There is a local taxi service if required
• We have a website (see details below).
• You can contact us by phone, fax or email (details below)
• We are situated down a long private drive accessed directly from the A143 – follow the brown tourist signs with the picture of a Suffolk horse saying, Rede Hall.
• The cottages are on the right after driving over the moat.
• The surface is level and tar and chipped.
• We can assist guests with luggage if required.
• The village is a 7-minute drive away.
• There is ample car parking facilities just outside the cottage.
• Access to Nuthatch Cottage is on the right through the gateway 1m 63cm wide to the front paved patio area, the cottage is the last door on the left.
• The front glass double doors are 96cm wide and have a small step 5cm high.
• The keys can be collected by prior arrangement or by contacting us on your arrival.
• The doorway leads to the carpeted sitting room.
• The sitting room is 6m 64cm x 3m 90cm and includes two blue swivel chairs with wooden arms and matching footstools. There is also a blue standard size double sofa bed with bedding and towels stored in a wooden chest. The decor is neutral with patterned blue curtains and tasteful wall pictures.
• A set of three stacking glass-topped wooden coffee tables
• The T.V., video and DVD player with remote control is situated on a small wooden table.
• A three-legged wooden coffee table and the dining table which is 71cm high and four chairs with cushions are also in this room.
• A tall wooden bookshelf with paperbacks, games, videos and ornaments is also supplied.
• Door 75cm wide leads to the self-catering kitchen (see details below)
• There is a second outside stable door 98cm wide leading to another patio area at the rear which is fenced. There are two steps down 12cm and 21cm.
• On this rear patio area is another step leading to an arched wrought iron gate back out to the parking area.
• A pond is also in this patio with a small fountain.
We have received your appointment and will send you a confirmation to your provided email upon approval.